Submitting your Enrollment Deposit
We’re thrilled you’ve decided to make East Carolina University your home! In order to join the ranks of Pirate Nation and secure your spot in our upcoming class, your first step is to submit your non-refundable $100 enrollment deposit.
The enrollment deposit deadline for freshmen was May 1, but we are still accepting deposits on a space-available basis.
If you haven’t already set up your PirateID and secure passphrase, you’ll need to complete that step first. Learn more on the Admitted Student Checklist page. After your PirateID is activated, follow these instructions to pay your enrollment deposit:
- Use the PirateID you created earlier to log into PiratePort.
- In the search bar at the top of PiratePort, type in “tuition” and select “Tuition Statements, 1098-T Statements and Payments.”
- In the new window, select the “Deposits” tab, choose the deposit term (i.e. Fall 2023), and click “Select.”
- Choose “Enrollment Deposit – Main Campus,” click “Select,” and then “Continue.”
- Choose your desired payment method, and click “Select.”
- Follow the steps on the screen to enter and submit your payment information.
Note: You will receive a payment confirmation by email.
Review your personalized Admitted Student Checklist for information on the steps you’ll need to complete next, like submitting your housing deposit and contract, signing up for Orientation, and registering for classes.
The online Admitted Student Guide is also a great resource with a wealth of information about academics, campus living, and student life at ECU.