Resources for Young Student Groups
ECU has much to offer any age student. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions has put together the materials below to enhance your campus visit or assist your classroom instruction by informing your students about college.
The Adventures of PeeDee the Pirate
- written by Ralph Finch and illustrated by Mike Litwin is fun way to encourage dialogue about East Carolina University. (ISBN 978-0-615-16479-3)
Rebekah Rogers reads the children’s book The Adventures of PeeDee the Pirate to her child in this short video.
Get group tour information and scheduling assistance here.
A map of our campus can be downloaded at info.ecu.edu/pdf-maps/
We hope that your class has fun in Pirate Nation.
- This guide can help you enrich your students’ listening and reading experience with this book.
- Download the entire 15 page PDF of PeeDee’s PeeDee Activity Guide
- Work sheet and PeeDee Activities
- PeeDee’s Activity Guide is a fun exploration of topics from the children’s book.